Read More http://herlemonadestand.blogspot.com/p/cooking-club.html

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just to make you smile!

Just thought I would share some cute shots of Andrew in the Lion suit today during playgroup.
No, he doesn't have on any pants...he had on just a shirt and diaper all day because he soaked his pants earlier in the morning and I just washed all his clothes and didn't want to dirty anything else...and lazy too!  Jim will think I'm so redneck!
Andrew is very photogenic...he knows when I say cheese, to smile and pose for the camera...guess he's used to it!

He's missing a sock, too, I see...and yes, that's my other son behind him in the half-matching Packer's helmet and blue pants! What a crew I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting My Lemonade Stand! I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!