Read More http://herlemonadestand.blogspot.com/p/cooking-club.html

Sunday, January 3, 2010

IKEA...need I say more?

     IKEA....IKEA....IKEA.....I love IKEA! It's a ginormous European furniture store that I discovered when we lived in the D.C. area and I can't stop talking about it. If you are a fan, then you know exactly what I am talking about. Visiting the website or browsing the catalog doesn't do it justice, you have to have the IKEA experience! I wanted to share with you one little thing that was completely new to me on this trip that  hadn't seen before...the buggy escalator!!!

Yep, that cart is going up the escalator all by itself!!!

Here's our full cart coming up all by itself!
I thought this was just the coolest thing ever!
BTW...I wanted this chair, blanket and adorable pillow, but Jim, the budget fairy said NO!

I would've been happy with just the chair!

1 comment:

  1. Love that chair and blanket. It's always a bummer when the budget fairy goes shopping with you.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting My Lemonade Stand! I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!