Read More http://herlemonadestand.blogspot.com/p/cooking-club.html

Monday, November 2, 2009

To be a fly on our bathroom wall in the mornings!

Our precious Taylor turned 3 in August and he amazes us everyday with his knowledge and wit! He challenges us with his high-impact energy and zeal, but at the end of the day, we miss him when he goes to bed and can't wait to see him when the morning is new! Enjoy these snipits from our life with a spunky 3 year old!



If I hear the word football one more time I am going to scream! Taylor-But mommy, I love football. ~~SCREAM~~  Taylor bursts into tears and latches onto his daddy's leg. Jim just looks at me wide-eyed with his toothbrush in his mouth, like, what did you do to the poor kid? Well, at least Andrew thought it was funny. But I was serious. All I have heard this weekend is football, football, football. Taylor woke up with the sun on Sunday morning and I heard him in the living room playing football with his 2 Mr. Potato heads, Okay Gavin, Carson, Addie, Tyler-get on the field. We're going to get bad muddy. I rolled over and covered my head with the pillow-you have got to be kidding me! It's like 6 a.m. and the first thing I hear is football! When the tears stopped and the hyperventilating was over, Taylor asked me if I was going to get time-out for screaming at him. Jim laughed. Uh, no, I'm not, I really am tired of hearing it. I turned to Jim and exclaimed that the Lord definitely knew that I needed this little girl and that she is going to have nothing to do with football but I was going to dowse her with pink and all we were ever going to talk about were dancing and tutus! He bent down to Taylor's level and said, you tell mommy, uhuh, we are going to have Carrie Ann playing every sport we do! Taylor just laughed and said YAH!
***
Taylor interrupted our nap on Sunday afternoon by crawling up into the middle of our bed and burroughing himself deep beneath the covers. When he emerged  I asked him if he was excited he was going to have a baby sister soon. He smiled, reached for my cell phone and proceeded to call someone. I asked him who he was calling. He said he was calling to ask for a brother, not a sister!
***
Yesterday afternoon I as I was leaving Taylor's room from scolding him for playing during his naptime, he stuck his head out from under the covers and in a whining, very crying voice asked, Mommy? Who let the dawgs out? 
***
Taylor asked me if his papaw was old. He's 78 so I had no problem saying, yes Taylor, he is old. Am I old mommy? No Taylor, you're not. So I'm new?
***
Going to the potty one day and Taylor says, Mommy, my poo-poo lives inside me. It's in my bum!
***
Taylor, who is the coach of the Green Wave? Tebow. No, Tebow plays for Florida. What about Coach Casey, does he coach the Green Wave? No the Packers. Jim, you have got some explaining to do for your son!

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting My Lemonade Stand! I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!