Read More http://herlemonadestand.blogspot.com/p/cooking-club.html

Monday, November 23, 2009

Chia Obama, not for this Mama!

     No offense to my friends who are Obama fans. And I am not disrespecting the President of our country in any way, but there is something that is just not right about the Chia Obama...Special Edition.

     It doesn't matter if you are an Obama fan or not, I find it appalling and degrading. Not to mention tacky. The commercial states "proudly display it on your desk. It makes the statement, 'I'm Proud to be an American.'" Come on, seriously? I could find a thousand more, less embarrassing chotchkies of our Commander in Chief that could tell people how proud I am to be an American. And if I saw this crazy thing on your desk, I'd probably LOL and have a hard time hiding it. I don't know why anyone in his administration would have ever signed off on this deal. It just ain't right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting My Lemonade Stand! I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!