Read More http://herlemonadestand.blogspot.com/p/cooking-club.html

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Voice of an Angel!

One thing I miss most about getting to ride in the car alone, is the chance to turn the Praise & Worship music all the way up and belt out to the Lord! I highly recommend doing this at night as you could become a distraction to other drivers!
God speaks to people in many ways. One way He always reaches my heart is through music. I take advantage of my childrens' ages and still turn it up, just not as loud. They need to see mama praising the Lord, right. Bad thing is, they have an askewed idea of what it means to be "in tune." I personally think I do sound like Natalie Grant in the shower! But there's just something about Chris Tomlin's "I Will Rise."
You can't not turn it up and belt out....
Jesus has overcome
And the grave is overwhelmed
The victory is won
He is risen from the dead
Then that Chorus:
And I will rise
when He calls my name
No more sorrow, no more pain
I will rise on eagles' wings
Before my God fall on my knees
And rise I will rise
Oh MY Word, by now I am trying to keep both hands on the wheel and out of the air, when that third verse just gets you:
There's a day that's drawing near
When this darkness breaks to light
And the shadows disappear
And my faith shall be my eyes
WHEW!!!! Praise the Lord...then I have to restart it and listen to it and do it all over again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting My Lemonade Stand! I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!