Read More http://herlemonadestand.blogspot.com/p/cooking-club.html

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Plastic + Leather = Pleather

     I've eyed these, these, these pleather something or the other things on the front aisle of the junior section of Walmart for a few weeks now.

     They are by Miley Cyrus & Max Azria. I took the pleasure of checking these monstrosities out. The label calls them, Scrunchy Liquid Leggings. You got that right! You definitley have to be liquid to be poured into these ugly things, this is the LARGE!
     This is just wrong. This wouldn't look good on anyone, not even Miley Cyrus. Come on...Pleather? Pah-lease! Made of spandex and polyester. I couldn't help myself and had to read the user comments about these pants from the Walmart site here.  It's comical!  One person who gave it 5 stars said "This is a wonderful edition to a girl's closet and fits wonderfully."   I personally think that Miley Cyrus wrote this review herself.  And this reviewer gave it 4 our of 5 stars because they gave her a plumber bum had this to say, "These are great. Just what I was looking for and would've paid more than double for elsewhere." -This lady, and I do mean lady because she is in the age range of 24-35, says she wears them a few times per month. Ms...Tight but cool, even though I bought the largest size wears them once per week....LADY...you are between 35 & 44 years old..... I'd think they'd be a little tight too...they are in the juniors section of Walmart for crying out loud! What kind of job allows you to wear them once a week anyway?........

1 comment:

  1. Girl ~ they sell these same pants at Express for $30.00! I'm not kidding! I don't think I could ever pull them off, but one of my friends has them and they were cute on her. Of course she's very sassy and black, so that probably helped=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting My Lemonade Stand! I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!