Read More http://herlemonadestand.blogspot.com/p/cooking-club.html

Monday, March 8, 2010

Growing like weeds

     WooHoo....we've survived! It's been 5 weeks this evening that little Miss Carrie Ann blessed us with her presence and she finally slept without me last night! All I got to say for myself is survival mode! I'm actaully able to sit here and blog tonight because I pulled her away and decided it was due time to get back into a routine. I was strict with my boys about scheduling and routine. I was even faster and more organized the second time. But all the rules and expectations have been out the window with this little girl. You sleep when you can and if that happens to be while a little girl is attached to you, well then, so be it! Cringe, roll your eyes, say that's a big no-no, go ahead, I said those things too, but now I just do what works for me. It just so happens that tonight is the second night I've worked on a schedule with Carrie Ann. Bedtime between 7 and 7:30...I did this last night and she woke up at 1 to eat and then again at 6.....I actually put her back into her pack n' play in our room at 7 and at 2 so she slept without me! Woohoo. {She'd be sleeping in her room, but Taylor is back to the couch in there. We tried, for a second time, to let the boys sleep together in their room that we completely re-did just for them...however, after the second night of mayhem and a bloody nose, the privilege was lost and hasn't been found yet...not that we are looking for it!}


     We are growing too! Carrie Ann now weighs 8lbs, 15 oz. Big girl!

2 comments:

  1. Chase sleeps in his bassinet all night but for some crazy reason wakes between 5 & 6 and won't go back to sleep without my chest. I would have never done that with Colby, but I agree with you....gotta find what works for me. I also started this week with his routine, it just makes life so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to do what works for you no matter what others might think! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting My Lemonade Stand! I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!