Read More http://herlemonadestand.blogspot.com/p/cooking-club.html

Friday, February 19, 2010

Nana's Apple Cake

     Our friend Mary sells Tastefully Simple products. It's like Taste of Gourmet and Company's Comin'. If you are unfamiliar with these, they are a semi-homemade person's best friend! They usually consist of all the non-perishable ingredients to a recipe-you add the perishable. One of Jim's favorite is Nana's Apple Cake offered by Tastefully Simple. {See Mary's site here}
Really, this is all you need!
The mix, 2 cups of chopped apples (any type) and 2 eggs.
There are lots of options listed on the side panel that make different versions, but I went for simple!
I used Golden Delicious Apples, it only took about one and a half apples to make 2 cups.
Mix all ingredients, pour into 8x8 dish and bake for 45 minutes on 350.

I scooped out a spoonful of delicousness, topped it with some cool whip and toasted pecans and drizzled melted caramel over the top!
Visit Mary at Tastefully Simple to see what else they have!
     

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh! That looks wonderful. I think my diet went down the drain just looking at that! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy-I think I need to make something homemade tonight. don't you?

    Hello-Its Cheri from Its So Very Cheri and I came by to let you know, my blog moved to its own site this past weekend and I am asking everyone to PLEASE come over to the new site to Re-sign up to follow me or you won't get updates. The address is almost the same just leave out the blogspot.
    Sunday begins the 4th week of the month long give-a-way.
    Cheri
    Itssoverycheri. c o m

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting My Lemonade Stand! I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!